Please read Rick Bragg’s short essay, “Stillness.” Please answer the questions below. Type the answers to these questions in a Word document, and upload the assignment to Canvas as a PDF.
1. What was Bragg’s purpose in writing this essay? What broad themes does his narrative explore?
2. Who does his audience seem to be? Does his tone and language seem to be appropriate for this audience?
3. How does Bragg organize his essay? Does it follow a logical pattern, or does he organize his essay as a series of brief reflections that together create an overall impression? (see pages 251-252 on your Norton Field Guide to Writing) Explain your answers to these questions. Do you think the organizational structure of this essay is effective? Why or why not?
4. After reading this essay, what ideas do you have for your own remembered event essay? How would you like for your essay to be similar to Bragg’s? How would you like for it to differ?
5. Overall, did you enjoy Bragg’s piece? Explain why or why not.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more