Jason has opened a coffee shop at the beach and sells coffee in three sizes: small (9oz) medium (12oz) and large (15oz). Small cost is $1.75 medium costs $1.90 and large costs $2.00. Write a menu driven program that will make the coffee shop operational. The program should allow the user to do the following:
1. buy coffee in any size and any number of cups.
2. at any time show the total number of cups of coffee of each size sold.
3. At any time show the total amount of coffee sold.
4. at any time show the total amount of money made.
The program should at the least:
1. a function to show the user how to use the program.
2. a function to sell coffee.
3. a function to show the number of cups of each size sold.
4. a function to show the total amount of coffee sold.
5. a function to show the total amount of money made.
No global variables. Special values such as coffee cup sizes and cost of a coffee cup must be declared as named constants.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more