Anwser both question in seperate word ducument
1. What would you want to study? If you could create a poll or survey, what would your topic be? minimum of 100 words apa
Describe your population (the type of person you want), sample (n = ?), one to three questions you would ask, and how you would graph the results.
2. Students, please review the following topics. Post your answers and discuss amongst your peers about what you learned this week.
1. This probability distribution shown below relates to the number of times a person goes to a local coffee shop per day. What is the expected mean (average) number of times a person goes to a local coffee shop per day?
2. What is the area equal to under a normal curve distribution?
3. What does the Central Limit Theorem say about the traditional sample size that separates a large sample size from a small sample size?
4. What is inferred by the 95% confidence interval of the mean?
5. What happens to the confidence interval as the sample size increases?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more