*** Before completing this graded discussion, you should have a full understanding of the concepts below. If you don’t, please use the textbook and review them first.
Instructions and Steps:
1. Review the Ongoing Discussion Topic General Instructions > Select this link to Open
2. Access this introductory video on blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
TEDInstitute. (2017, September 22). Blockchain and the Middleman | TED Institute. [Video]. YouTube.
3. View the following 2 TED Talks (video presentations). As you watch the videos, take notes of any relevant information.
TED. (2016, September 16). How the blockchain is changing money and business | Don Tapscott. [Video]. YouTube.
4. Decide which of the 2 TED Talks (The future of money or How the blockchain is changing money and business) best responds to this question:
5. Produce a response (post) of a least 5 sentences in which you explain your position. Your post must be detailed and contain at least the following elements:
6. Produce two responses (replies) addressing at least two other classmates. These replies may respond to questions made of your post or can critique a classmate’s response to the main question. Your replies must contain the following elements:
Note that a single reply may both address a question and post a question.
For example, if in your opinion, the reason or rationale someone used to select one of the 3 videos was not clear, you can point that out by asking questions of Clarity, and by addressing what was unclear about the statement. An effective reply may look like this; Clarity and Precision can be improved. “when you wrote about _________, I was not sure if you meant _________ or ________. Can you say that in a different way? Can you be more specific?”.
To earn full credit, in this discussion, you are required to produce One (1) Post and Two (2) Replies to classmates AND reply to everyone who responds to your post. The goal is to have engaging conversations about this topic throughout the week. Your grade will be based on how Clear, Precise, Accurate, Relevant, and Logical your posts and replies are and how engaged you are throughout the week in the conversations. Each entry (a Post or a Reply) is weighted equally.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more