Write a five-page (1,250 – 1,500 words) double-spaced essay (not including cover page and references pages), in which you address the following eight objectives:
– Explain the core beliefs of the just-in-time (JIT) philosophy
– Describe the elements of JIT
– Explain the key elements of JIT manufacturing
– Explain the elements of total quality management (TGM) and their role in JIT
– Describe the role of people in JIT and why respect for people is so important
– Describe the benefits of JIT
– Discuss the implementation process of a successful JIT system
– Describe the impact of JIT on service and manufacturing organizations
The essay must be original.
Each objective must have its own section heading.
You must incorporate at least five sources, one of which must be the class text, both as references and corresponding in-text citations.
APA format is expected.
*** Due in 5 hours at 10 PM Pacific Standard Time – Due by October 11, 10 PM PST***
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more