Professional Assignment 1 – CLO 1, CLO 2, CLO 5
Search Yahoo Finance or/and any other credible source(s) to find the most recent income statement and balance sheet of a major corporation.
1. Provide these statements in the appropriate format (financial statement)
2. Perform a vertical financial analysis incorporating
i. Debt ratio
ii. Debt to equity ratio
iii. Return on assets
iv. Return on equity
v. Current ratio
vi. Quick ratio
vii. Inventory turnover
viii. Days in inventory
ix. Accounts receivable turnover
x. Accounts receivable cycle in days
xi. Accounts payable turnover
xii. Accounts payable cycle in days
xiii. Earnings per share (EPS)
xiv. Price to earnings ratio (P/E)
xv. Cash conversion cycle (CCC), and
xvi. Working capital
xvii. Explain Dupont identity, apply it to your selected company, interpret the components in Dupont identity.
Provide your explanations and definitions in detail and be precise. Comment on your findings. Provide references for content when necessary. Provide your work in detail and explain in your own words. Support your statements with peer-reviewed in-text citation(s) and reference(s). All PA and CLA submissions require at least six (6) peer-reviewed references, which should include the source of the data.
1. Paper needs to be formatted in APA 7th edition
2. Provide your explanations and definitions in detail and be precise.
3. Provide work in detail and explain in your words.
4. Provide references for content when necessary. Support your statement with peer-reviewed in-text citations and references.
5. Need to have at least 6 peer-reviewed articles as the references (Recommend to find the articles from ProQuest), which should include the source of the data.
6. Need to include textbooks as references.
7. Please find the textbook and class PPTs in the attachment section.
8. Comment on your finding.
9. Include the initial situation and the initial assumption in your answer.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more