Chapter 3-Research methodology
Use this link as well as the attached document for fulfilling and updating your understanding for this chapter:
Keep in mind that a correct structure for chapter 3:methodology is the following.
1. The Research problem/questions
2. Sample/Participants (context of school, which school, teachers/head teachers, age, male/female, how many participants)
3. The research Method/design (qualitative/quantitative/mixed: qualitative/quantitative)
4. Tools (interviews, questionnaires, focus groups, observations)
5. Method of data collection (process of collecting the data)
6. Method of data analysis (descriptive tables, platform for performing statistical analysis)
7. Ethical considerations
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.