Post your interpretation of this week’s readings.
For this week’s assignment, write a total of 4 full length pages that address each of the works assigned, as well as each of the questions below:
1. Discuss the shift is style you see in William Carlos Williams’ poetry. Why does it now seem to be such a simple style?
2. How does Williams’ poetry fit the movement of Imagism?
3. Discuss your interpretation of the 5 different sections of Eliot’s Wasteland – I suggest that you let the heading titles help you in defining meaning, for instance the section “Burial of the Dead” means what to you? How do the elements portrayed in this section reflect a “burial of the dead”?
4. How is Eliot’s poem an example of Imagism, perhaps the best example we have?
5. Discuss how Eliot portrays class separation in this poem.
6. Please explain Eliot’s message at the end of the poem – how is it connected to a theme of personal responsibility towards others? How is this theme so important in the era of Modernism?
7. Discuss how Hemingway’s short story fits the era of Modernism?
8. How is the protagonist portrayed? Is he different that characters you have seen before in American literature? If so, why?
9. Discuss the significance of WWI to this work.
10. Discuss how Fitzgerald’s work fits Modernism.
11. Discuss what the character of Judy represents to the protagonist.
12. How is WWI significant to this work?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more