10 page paper on the DAST answering the following:
1. Briefly describe the selected counseling setting, types of services provided,and the demographic
characteristics of the clientele served.
2. Describe the types of testing you will use in your selected setting (e.g., norm referenced testing,
group or individualassessments, standardized or non-standardized testing,environmental, observation)
and select two specific assessments that you would use in your selected counseling setting given the
3. Identify and describe how your client’s academic/educational,career, personal, or social development
(choose one) will inform the selection of the two assessments and the assessment process,as wellas
how you would use these assessments for diagnostic and treatment intervention purposes.
4. Describe how you willeffectively prepare for and conduct the assessment meeting.
5. What procedures will you use for assessing risk to self or others?
6. Describe the statisticalmethods (e.g., measures of central tendency, types of scores, indices of
variability,correlations, types of distributions) that you would expect to use to analyze the results of
the assessments selected for this plan. If your measure is not norm-referenced, describe how cut-off
scores are used.
7. What ethicaland culturally relevant strategies will you use to select,administer,and interpret these
assessments and test results? This will include confidentiality, informed consent,etc.
8. Administer one of the two assessments selected for this assessment plans to a classmate or a friend.
Provide a summary of the administration process and a video recording of the post-assessment
discussion session where you share
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more