Assignment 1: Job Description
Due Week 3 and worth 200 points
A new position has been approved for creation; this position will be eligible for full benefits and may even need to be sent to foreign countries.
You have been given the opportunity to create a detailed job description for your job, a former job, or a job you would like to move into.
Based on what you know about a job analysis, employment laws, and safe working environments, include the following categories:
This assignment should be 2-3 pages and accurately reflect an actual job description in the workplace today.
NOTE: This assignment will be used as a basis for the remaining assignments in the course. Make sure you take this into consideration when doing the work for this assignment.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
I’m thinking of having myself as the lead on OpsLearn (OpsLearn is where I work at). That would include system administration and setup. You would also be a point of contact for the Training SMEs (subject matter experts) we hope to develop on all of the teams. You would coach them in doing what you’ve been doing with the PBS new hires. Another part would be testing courses and activities in OpsLearn. So when we need to publish modules to be used in an LMS, you will test them in OpsLearn to make sure they run and score correctly.
Then, here’s a whole bunch instructional design and development stuff that’s on our radar that everyone on the team will work on:
· We will need to update the Contact Center modules we have been working on and finalize for delivery. (I’m not sure if you will be involved in the rollout of this first deliverable.)
· Then we are going to start doing some reading and discussions as a team to learn about instructional design for game development for our next version of the Contact Center training (or anything smaller we can start on before that!).
· I know you have some ideas for interactions to develop in Captivate, like an interactive form where they have to click to select certain parts of a form.
· Many of the teams are looking online versions of mock processing exercises. We can create those with Captivate.
· We need to take ownership of the onboarding training program, so we will need to look at that as a curriculum and review that from an instructional design perspective
· I will need someone training as a graphics artist, but we still all need a certain proficiency with graphics and graphics applications such as Photoshop and SnagIt.
That should give you plenty of ideas! One thing I don’t see in the assignment description is what I typically see on resumes as “Skills.” These usually refer to things like Captivate, Instructional Design, Captivate, Photoshop, SnagIt, HTML coding, etc. Maybe these combined with proficiencies (like “Expert level Captivate,” “10 years’ Instructional Design experience,” etc. make up the qualifications…?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more