PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT A BID FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND EDUCATION TERMS AND CONCEPTS. ALL DIRECTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED AND NO PLAGARIASM. MY SCHOOL USES SOFTWARE TO DETECT COPIED MATERIAL.
Please read these assignment instructions before writing the assignments, and re-read them often during and after the writing process to make sure that you are fulfilling all of the instructions. Please also utilize the assignment guidance below, and resources document.
In preparation for this discussion, read the following articles:
Balancing work and personal responsibilities can be a challenge. Employers are increasingly acknowledging these struggles and are instituting policies to help address them. Please address the following:
· Suggest two policies that you think employers could institute that would best promote work-life balance among their employees. Be sure to explain why you think these policies would help.
· Would all employees benefit from these policies or just certain types of employees?
· Once these policies are instituted in the workplace, what role does workplace culture play in whether or not employees take advantage of them?
· What effect would these policies promoting work-life balance have on workplace productivity?
In preparation for this discussion, review the following resources:
Job Stress , (1995) – http://library.cqpress.com/cqresearcher/document.php?id=cqresrre1995080400
There are many stressors in the workplace that affect employees. Emotional stressors are no different. As our economy has moved from a manufacturing to a service-based economy, there are many more workers in a variety of occupational fields that are expected to manage their emotions according to employer demands. Emotional labor refers to a form of emotion regulation that creates a publicly visible facial and bodily display within the workplace. The increasing prevalence of this type of work introduces a new set of stressors in the workplace.
In your initial post:
· Describe examples of emotional labor in the following professions:
· Give a suggestion of what employers can do to help employees address the personal impact of emotional labor?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more