Creating a successful sales force requires a good fit with potential and current customers in your target market.
Please respond to the following this week:
1. Describe the target market for your NAB business (see information below).
2. Explain how would you use this information to build a strong sales force to effectively sell your product.
3. Describe the best sales team to sell your product: how should they be, what should they do.
To help you address this week’s discussion:
1. Target market
Examples of target market description: http://www.ccsfmarketing.com/sample-target-market-descriptions.html
You must include the Demographic Description (age and income range, gender, family size, education, occupation, etc.)
You should also mention:
· Geographic Description: area where you would like to serve, density (urban, rural), nature of location (mall, business center, etc.), climate condition.
· Lifestyle Description: where do your customer shop, what they do for leisure, what kind of clothes they were, cars they drive, etc.
· Psychographic Description: socially responsible, trend setter, fun-seeking, etc.
· Purchasing pattern description: how they use the product, how many times they buy, where do they buy the product, how do they pay for it
· Buying Sensitivities Description: What factors are important to the customer before they buy (price, quality, customer service. Packaging, etc.)
· Explain how would you use this information to build a strong sales force to effectively sell your product.
Check out Chapter 7: Target Market – page 103
2. Sales Force
Describe the best sales team to sell your product: how should they be, what should they do. Imagine the ideal salesperson for the job, including his or her personality, experience, energy level, reputation and abilities.
Check out Chapter 10 (page 174) – Your Sales Structure for more information on this.
Additional resources on how to find and sell to your Target market
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more