Part A. 300 words each with 1 reference each, 600 words total
1. Discuss the public choice theory or model. How does it relate to rivalness and excludability?
2. Think of a time when a government policy directly affected policy or policies at your organization. While health care examples are preferred, if you do not have experience working in that environment yet, any professional setting can apply.
Part B. 1,500 words
Review news stories and articles regarding a recent (within the last year) health-related policy (not the Affordable Care Act).
Introduce this policy and discuss the following:
1. How the governmental policy process informs the development, implementation, and assessment of policy within the realm of health care.
2. The impact of your chosen policy on health care consumers, organizations, and systems.
3. The impact of your chosen policy on health care providers.
Now imagine you are adapting this policy to the health care organization at which you work (or where you wish to work). Describe the organization and discuss the following:
1. The stakeholders involved in policy formation and their impact on health care policy formation and structures.
2. The response you expect from those stakeholders.
3. The specific impact this governmental policy will make (positive, negative, indifferent) and why?
Incorporate two or three peer-reviewed scholarly resources
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more