1. Do you want to be remembered in two hundred years? (compound sentence with , fanboys)
2. How does “Ozymandias” and “I’m Nobody” differ in their attitudes toward memory? Does one poem embrace forgetfulness more than the other? (Complex sentence with a (wwww.sub-a-beauti)
3. What similarities can we observe between Shakespeare’s “Sonnet 73” and “To the Virgins to Make Much of Time” (Compound sentence with ; fatcats, )
4. Do we want to desire the thing, or do we want to have the thing? (compound sentence)
5. Can you ever truly know somebody? Will there always be mystery when we confront the “other?” (Complex sentence with a wwww.sub-a-beauti)
After reading the poems, I would like you to respond to the following short answer questions. You have to respond using the sentence types (p.23-24) we learned about in this module. Remember there are three sentence types:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more