1) Minimum 6 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 3 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
Part 4: Minimum 5 references per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Nursing Leadership
1. What is a change process?
2. What are 3 types of change and describe them?
3. Describe how people react to change?
Part 2: Health Care Policy
Select the state (Florida) where you plan to practice as a nurse practitioner and/or nurse leader:
1. Investigate and describe the state’s policies on access to maternal health resources such as contraceptive care including abortion for women with and without health insurance coverage.
2. Identify what are the state’s infant and maternal mortality rates and discuss the possible relationship between these factors.
Part 3: Nursing Research
Topic: Diabetes management
Locate a scholarly article based on one of the following topics:
Add the article and briefly inform what the article is about.
Part 4: Nursing Theory (Write in the first person)
The purpose is to define, describe and explain your personal beliefs about the four concepts of the nursing metaparadigm and their inter-relationship to one another as they guide your current nursing practice.
1. Introduction & brief description
-Identifies the purpose and the factors influencing the development of the personal nursing philosophy
2. Define, describe and explain your personal thoughts, feelings, and beliefs about the concepts of the
4 nursing metaparadigms :
3. Identification and a brief description of the nursing theory
a. Select and describe a nursing theory, the most compatible with your personal nursing philosophy (Dorothy Johnson’s Behavioral System Model).
b. Discuss the core components of the theory
c. Explain how it reflects your personal philosophies.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more