Answer these questions in APA format LENGTHY RESPONSES
THIS IS FOR A FINANCE IN ****SPORTS**** CLASS
1. Compare and contrast the architectures of the NFL and the EPL as regards the role of the central league in the business models of their individual clubs.
2. Consider the system of relegation and promotion. What are the positives and negatives of the system (relative to the NFL system of 32 fixed teams)?
3. In just one paragraph, describe the difference in how NFL media revenues are distributed relative to EPL media revenues.
4. What are the benefits accruing to elite EPL clubs from appearing in the UEFA Champions League competition? This is a revenue source for individual clubs outside the EPL governance structure and from playing many non-EPL clubs. What are the challenges to the NFL creating additional revenue streams that are similarly generated from playing non-NFL clubs?
5. In your opinion, which model is the most effective for the long-term growth of a league? Discuss the reasons for your choice.
I also have somebody else’s example/answers from the same class attached but don’t copy it’s just an example.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more