The client company hired you to consult regarding the newly developed product.
Think of any product you have in mind.
The company faces two decisions either to launch the new product at the international market or to evaluate it to test at a national market.
In order to provide the company, the best decision, you will prepare the following:
· Indicate your own estimates of the profit for launching it internationally and nationally with respective probabilities of events.
· Using the TreePlan, construct a decision tree to determine the optimal decision strategy.
· Under options, choose the default: Expected Value and Maximize.
· Assess the risk associated with this decision.
· Summarize your results and present justifications of your chosen decision strategy and provide recommendations to the client company.
· Address your report to the company’s executive in charge of making this decision.
The report consists of 2500 words, single space. Follow a typical consulting report format.
Requires the use of EXCEL. See files for TreePlan Excel add-in and instructions.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more