This course covers the 3 main areas of Criminal Justice: Policing; Courts; and Corrections. Your assignment is to take one of these elements, which can be broken down, (i.e. Corrections may be broken down to Probation, Parole, Community Corrections, Prison and Jobs, Prison Life, Correction Officers, etc.) and research the historical perspective. The paper should summarize how/where it began, and where it is now. The paper should also include your thoughts on changes, opinions, ideas that you would employ. These changes can be structural, bureaucratic, etc.
For this assignment, you will submit a reference page of 5 possible sources that you are going to use on your Research Paper.
Your reference page must include:
• 5 possible resources for your research paper.
• The resources must be related to the specific area of criminal justice you identified in the Unit 1 Research Topic Assignment and was approved by your instructor. You will provide a 2-3 sentence summation each resource.
• Your reference page needs to be in APA format.
• Length: at least 2 double-spaced, 12 pt. font pages, not including title or reference page(s).
• Your reference page will be in APA format.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more