Liberty University GLST 200 Quiz 8
· Question 1 2 out of 2 points
What are the two types of work within the World Christian Movement that Ralph Winter names?
· Question 2 2 out of 2 points
To be a part of the World Christian Movement, you must become a foreign missionary.
· Question 3 2 out of 2 points
What major Christian figure led the leaders and participants in signing the Lausanne Covenant?
· Question 4 2 out of 2 points
Which of the following persons does God use in His work in the world?
· Question 5 2 out of 2 points
The Lausanne Congress on World Evangelization brought together participants from over _____ nations.
· Question 6 2 out of 2 points
According to Ralph Winter, the antidote for affluence is reconsecration. What does Winter want us to reconsecrate ourselves to?
· Question 7 2 out of 2 points
According to Ralph Winter, obedience to the Great Commission has been more consistently poisoned by ______________ than by anything else.
· Question 8 2 out of 2 points
Ralph Winter mentions several ways you can moblize yourself for missions. Which of the following does he mention?
· Question 9 2 out of 2 points
Tentmaking brings credibility to the worker, helps him/her identify with the locals, and models the Christian life to new believers.
· Question 10 2 out of 2 points
There are people in the USA from almost 200 countries in the world.
· Question 11 2 out of 2 points
_is a term that business ventures that are created and managed specifically for the purpose of advancing the cause of Christ in less-reached parts of the world.
· Question 12 2 out of 2 points
Tentmaking can be defined as:
· Question 13 2 out of 2 points
According to Bower and Ellis, what does it take for God to use all of our capacity for His purposes?
· Question 14 2 out of 2 points
Local churches do NOT have the potential and resources needed to advance world evangelization.
· Question 15 2 out of 2 points
Using business as a vehicle for missions is a new concept.
· Question 16 2 out of 2 points
A(n) ________________ is a day-to-day disciple for whom Christ’s global cause has become their integrating, overriding priority.
· Question 17 2 out of 2 points
Hickman, Hawthorne and Ahrend list four disciplines that help World Christian live life on purpose. Which of the following is NOT one of them?
· Question 18 2 out of 2 points
To become a World Christian, you must cross barriers of culture or geography in order to bring the gospel to people who can hear it no other way.
· Question 19 2 out of 2 points
David Bryant points to what Old Testament Passage as a template for missions?
· Question 20 2 out of 2 points
The Lausaunne Covenant was signed in what year?
· Question 21 2 out of 2 points
Christians intentionally finding employment in cross-cultural contexts is called …
· Question 22 2 out of 2 points
The Lausanne Covenant affrims that Christian presence, without proclamation, is a valid form of evangelism.
· Question 23 0 out of 2 points
According to Harper, a World Christian is not dependent on location or vocation, it is a mindset.False
· Question 24 2 out of 2 points
____________________ is a term that describes when Christian business professionals become effective in their workplace.
· Question 25 2 out of 2 points
One type of mission agency is one that does “service missions.” Which of the following BEST describes service missions?
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.