Topic: Multiple Intelligences
Use the results of the attached test or take the test yourself that is attached, you can address the following questions with your own personal results in mind.
1. Do you think “multiple intelligences” is a valid construct? In other words, do multiple intelligences exist? (Be sure to include connections to the textbook/research when building your argument.)
2. Do you think that the test you took gave a valid picture of your intellectual abilities? In other words, do you think that test accurately measured what it is supposed to measure?
3. Provide at least one recommendation about how the developers of this multiple intelligences test could demonstrate evidence for the validity of the test. Your recommendation should focus on one of the types of validity described in the textbook the chapter that covers these items is attached [i.e., content-related validity, predictive validity, concurrent validity, or construct validity (using convergent or discriminant evidence)].
4. Finally, make a Biblical argument either for or against the existence of multiple intelligences. Whichever stance you take, be sure to back it up with meaningful and relevant scripture references.
In your replies, evaluate (e.g., identify strengths and limitations) your classmates’ arguments using unique scholarly and scriptural citations. Make sure that your replies extend discussion by building on what your classmates wrote. Please go beyond simply agreeing/disagreeing with your classmates or reiterating the main points that you made in your own thread.
Please adhere to the following standards:
· post should be a minimum of 350 words.
· In all of your posts, you should support your assertions with at least one scholarly citation AND one scriptural citation MUST BE A VERSE FROM THE BIBLE NOT JUST A RELIGIOUS REFERENCE IN GENERAL (made in current APA format). Acceptable sources include: the Bible, the textbook, and other peer-reviewed articles and/or books.
· Appropriate citations of and references for all source materials should be made in current APA format.
· First person (“I” and “we”) is allowed in all posts.
Textbook Reference you must use:
Cohen, R. J. & Swerdlik, M. E. (2017). Psychological testing and assessment: An introduction to tests and measurement (9th ed.). Boston, MA: McGraw-Hill. ISBN: 9781259870507.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more