For drawings, you may use your word-processing drawing tools, graphic applications, or scanned hand drawings and insert them in the main document.
1. Convert the following machine language instructions into assembly language, assuming that they were not generated by pseudo-ops: (a) 92B7DE
2. Convert the following assembly language pseudo-ops into hexadecimal machine language:
(a) .BYTE 13
3. Predict the output of the following assembly language program:
STOP .ASCII “is”
4. Write an assembly language program that prints your first name on the screen. Use the .ASCII pseudo-op to store the characters at the bottom of your program. Use the CHARO instruction to output the characters.
5. Write an assembly language program that prints your first name on the screen. Use immediate addressing with a character constant to designate the operand of CHARO for each letter of your name.
Write a 2 page research paper (excluding the title page) on assemblers. Explain the concepts discussed in the textbook using at least an example not included in the textbook.
.ASCII and .END Pseudo-ops
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more