P1-2A On August 31, the statement of financial position of Nashville Veterinary Clinic showed Cash $9,000 Accounts Receivable $1,700, Supplies $600, Office Equipment $6,000,Accounts payable $3,600, Share capital $13,000, and Retained Earnings $700. During September the following transactions occurred.
1. Paid $2,900 cash for accounts payable due.
2. Collected $1,300 of accounts receivable.
3. Purchased additional office equipment for $2,100, paying $800 in cash and the balance on account.
4. Earned revenue of $8,000, of which $2,500 is paid in cash and the balance is due in October.
5. Declared and paid a $1,000 cash dividend.
6. Paid salaries $1,700 rent for September $900 and advertising expense $300.
7. Incurred utilities expense for month on account $170.
8. Received $10,000 form Capital Bank on a o-month note payable.
(a) Prepare a tabular analysis of the September transactions beginning with August balances. The column headings should be as follows :Cash + Accounts Receivable + Supplies + Office Equipment = Notes Payable +Accounts Payable + Share Capital-Ordinary +Retained Earnings + Revenues – Expenses – Dividends.
(b) Prepare an income statement for September, a retained earnings statement for September, and a statement of financial position at September 30.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more