Title: schizophrenia which is a mental disorder (295.90(F20.9))
• Follow the syllabus instructions in terms of font and margin specifications.
• Ensure the proper use of APA Format throughout the paper, this format is different than other formatting that you may be familiar with (MLA) and it will impact the entire document!
• Review PurdueOwl APA formatting instructions (link listed on Syllabus) and the American Psychological Association website tutorials (APA.org) provided to you. It is also strongly encouraged that you take your paper to Learning Resources to review your paper and APA formatting before submitting it. Give yourself enough time to have them review it.
• You may include an abstract on the second page, but it must be in APA format, and it would count towards the (6) FULL PAGES of writing to be included in your paper.
• Ensure that all your references are no older than FIVE YEARS, or they will not be counted towards your (8) required references. Please remember that (4) must be primary sources, and (4) may be secondary sources (websites, disorder association sites, CDC, or APA websites). Sources drawn from sites such as Wikipedia and WebMd are not acceptable reference material.
• Make sure that you use in-text citations to indicate where the information was obtained, also do not copy directly from the sources unless you specify that they are direct quotations. Not doing so is considered plagiarism, and is a violation of the student code of conduct.
• The title of the paper should just reflect the Diagnostic Name of the Disorder as specified in the DSM 5, (i.e. Major Depressive Disorder). Remember, do not use an older edition of the DSM as the Diagnostic labels may change with each new edition.
• Ensure that grammer, spelling, and syntax are also correct. Learning Resources Dept. may also be able to help you with this as well.
• The research paper will be a minimum of (8) pages including title page and reference page.
• The research paper is a big part of your grade in the class, please ensure that you submit it by July 25 11:59pm. Papers submitted after the deadline may not be accepted or will have points deducted for late submission.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more