Project – 1 (100 Points) Assigned on: February 13th,20201
Due on: (No later than) February 17th by Night,2021
– The more unique aspects you cover, the higher points you will earn.
– The originality of the papers, references, conciseness of the summary, etc., will also contribute to the final
– The project must be handwritten (except figures).
– Insert this cover page to your solution package.
1. Conduct research on IEEE, ACM or other relevant publications about the computer technology history as well as developments and
o submit seven different major quotes since 1950s for each decade and itemize seven important milestones since 1940s (other than ones covered during the lectures). (Also, submit all original complete reference information)
o study six early computer systems in terms of architectural and organizational perspectives, submit their pictures (with complete reference info), compare with a particular current computer system, and discuss potential anticipated computer systems in the year-2031.
o briefly explain the following concepts: Neuromorphic computing, Zettascale computing, Quantum computing, Nanocomputing, Edge computing, Colossus (related to the computer architecture field), Probabilistic computing, Cloud computing, Virtualized instruction set architecture, Sniper Multi-core simulator.
2. Develop a hypothetical architecture with illustrative instruction and data formats, instruction sets, etc., explain the instruction and machine cycles step-by-step by developing a short program (at least, with three arithmetic operations, two logic operations, two memory or three I/O operations) and by indicating the corresponding register operations. All architectural, etc., selections must to be justified sufficiently.
3. Conduct research on the IEEE or ACM journal articles or conference proceedings, published within the last one-year period, about the memory concepts. Submit a total of three-page summary for three important publications (along with the original paper complete reference information only) on different cache memory aspects.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more