DUE DATE: 26 Jan 2018; DUE TIME: 15:00Hrs; TOTAL Budget: $15.00
This Assignment is designed to evaluate your ability to research, organize, and demonstrate project data and financial information pertaining to the development of the feasibility study within the project planning phase. These exercises mimic actual situations one could expect to occur between the project manager and their sponsor or key stakeholders. Its assessments are directed toward measuring mastery in synthesis of information, proper classifications, critical thinking, and attention to detail, explanations, and professional acumen. Given the information provided you for your assigned rocket assembly project:
• Construct a fully decomposed work breakdown structure (WBS) for your assigned rocket project.
• Write your scope statement for your assigned Ansari X-Prize rocket assembly project.
You will need an evening for data collection. This will require about two hours to write up your findings. Download the appropriate templates. Alternatively you can use recommended internet links in the appendix of your text for a similar template. The document you use must meet all criteria specified in the grading rubric. Fill in all sections completely using your assigned assignment scenario found in Course Resources.
1. See attached worksheet or locate an appropriate template from the internet that meets the rubric criteria. Using this worksheet and your assigned project, answer the sections on the worksheet. If there are sections missing from the template for the assigned documents but required in the rubric, be sure to address them. Upload all documents as separate files to the designated assignment Dropbox.
2. Go to the internet and find a product description template that meets the rubric criteria. Using this worksheet and your assigned project, answer the sections on the worksheet. Upload your fully decomposed WBS and Scope Statement to the designated dropbox.
3. Ensure that your project documents address the criteria of the rubric below and follow the stated requirements.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more