1) Submit an in APA – 1000 Words stating the information described on the ‘Table of Contents’ below;
2) The homeowork should be covered in no less than a three-page length document;
3) You have to present the principal argument(s) supporting and analyzing each one of your answers;
4) The homework format is APA 7.0 including your references list and any tables or graphics in case you need them. Further information available at www.apastyle.org (Links to an external site.) or the library;
5) Your ‘Table of Contents’ should show the following sections:
Cover page including course details, student’s information, and case title.
OUTLINE OF PAPER (Marketing Recommendations & Major Reasons )
1. Objectives : SMART objectives
2. Target Market: List the market segment(s) that you are targeting in order of priority (e.g., primary, secondary, tertiary). Briefly describe each segment. The rest of your paper may primarily focus on recommendations pertaining to one (or two) of these segments: Product/Service/Organization ,Positioning , Pricing, Distribution,Marketing Communications
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more