Project: Part 4: Identification of a Policy Alternative
As an astute social worker and professional policy advocate, once you have selected and identified a social problem, you begin the process of creating and implementing a policy that addresses that social problem. One of the first things you do in the implementation process is an analysis of the social policy you identified. There is always the possibility that the policy created and implemented to address the social problem you identified is not viable for a variety of reasons. In this case, you must explore a policy alternative.
In Part 4 of your ongoing Social Change Project assignment, you identify a policy alternative to the social problem you identified.
By Day 7
Complete Part 4 of your Social Change Project.
Address the following items within a 3-4 page paper:
· What is the policy alternative?
· What, if any, change(s) in the policy alternative are necessary and where will they need to occur (local, state, national, and international)?
· Is this policy alternative congruent with social work values? Explain.
· What is the feasibility of the alternative policy (political, economic, and administrative)?
· Does the policy alternative meet the policy goals (e.g., social equality, redistribution of resources, social work values, and ethics)?
· What are the forces that are for/against the policy?
· What policy advocacy skills can be used to support the policy alternative?
· How does the current policy affect clinical social work practice with clients?
· What changes could be made in the policy to support the needs of clients seeking clinical services?
· Provide an update on the advocacy activities your proposed in the Week 6 Assignment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more