1. To be able to identify organizational elements in your speech
2. To identify and correct fillers and other vocal quality issues https://smartwriterblog.com/healthcare/u-s-health-care-is-different-from-any-other-health-care-setting-in-the-world-t/
3. To identify and correct nervous fidgeting and to add gestures that complement the presentation
Please type answers onto the form and return it via Dropbox by Sept. 8.
1. Video tape your presentation. If you do not have the technology to video tape yourself, please go to the library as they have rooms set aside with video cameras where you can tape yourself. You will need to go a few days in advance to reserve a room at the library if you wish to use this resource.
2. Time your speech
3. Watch your video-taped presentation and answer the questions on the form below and return it to your instructor via dropbox no later than 5pm on Sept. 8.
EVALUATION FORM: Due Sept. 8
Topic of Presentation:
Length of Presentation:
Did you open with an attention-getter? If so, what was it?
Did you identify the topic of your presentation?
Did you state your credibility and connection to the topic?
Did you preview your 2-3 main points? If so, what did you say?
Did you use a transition into the body of your speech?
Did you discuss 2-3 main points in the body of the speech in the same order as you mentioned them in the preview?
Did you have transitions between each main point in your speech? If so what were they?
Did you have a transition into your conclusion?
Did you review your 2-3 main points in the conclusion?
Did you end with a concluding remark or action? If so, what was it?
How many times did you say “uh”, “um”, “like”?
Were you looking at the audience or reading the outline? https://smartwriterblog.com/healthcare-and-nursing/
How many times did you use an appropriate gesture in your presentation? What gestures did you notice?
Did you notice any nervous fidgeting such as swaying, playing with jewelry or hair, hands in pockets, etc? If so, what did you do?
In your speech, did we learn something about you? Was the speech focused on an item, characteristic or experience that has been important to your life?
What areas of improvement do you notice that you would like to make before your graded presentation? https://smartwriterblog.com/healthcare/u-s-health-care-is-different-from-any-other-health-care-setting-in-the-world-t/
What do you feel you did effectively in your presentation? What were your strongest areas of presentation?
What did you learn from the experience?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more