Using your textbook, students may select two questions from the end of Chapter 13 and select two questions from the end of Chapter 14. Four questions total. Write out the question you are answering from Chapter five and then answer the question. Repeat process for the other chapter. Again, you select from the below choices. I will upload 2 posts for other students to respond to them later. Also, take a look at the post instructions and the Discussion Board Instruction and Grading Guideline(1) post have to be 300- 350 words and the response minimum 50 words each
3. Define the country-of-origin effect and give examples.
5. Discuss product alternatives and the three marketing strategies: domestic market extension, multidomestic markets, and global market strategies.
13. How can a country with a per capita GNP of $100 be a potential market for consumer goods? What kinds of goods would probably be in demand? Discuss.
15. Give an example of how a foreign marketer can use knowledge of the characteristics of innovations in product adaptation decisions.
7. What roles do service, replacement parts, and standards play in competition in foreign marketing? Illustrate.
14. What is the price–quality relationship? How does this relationship affect a U.S. firm’s comparative position in world markets?
17. Discuss the importance of international business services to total U.S. export trade. How do most U.S. service companies become international?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more