Unit 5: Discovery Research
Across the world, shifts from manufacturing to advanced manufacturing and service economies have resulted in a change in economic activity and electricity use (Links to an external site.). This discovery research is an opportunity to research the economic development of major energy producing countries.
1. Conduct a literature review and then share your discoveries in the discussion. Let the discussion scope guide your discovery research. You are required to have at least three resources.
2. Initial post
1. Provide specific examples that describe the key role energy (oils and natural gas) producing countries, such as Nigeria, Angola, and Equatorial Guinea, can play in their domestic economic growth.
2. Provide specific examples to describe the key role of energy producing countries on the global market.
3. Provide recommendations to encourage the efficient utilization of the energy resources in SSA.
4. Take on the role of a consultant and propose some persuasive recommendations to encourage efficient utilization of the energy resources in SSA.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more