Please answer all questions:
1.What are the biggest obstacles facing Walmart and other foreign retailers in India?
2. Summarize some of the elements in India’s political, economic, and cultural environments that can impact the market opportunity there.
3. Which quadrant of the matrix applies most directly to India? Why?
4. Going forward, to what degree will Walmart be required to adapt its business model in India?
5. Based of your reading of the case, would IKEA be described as a global firm or a transnational firm?
6. In terms of the ethnocentric/ polycentric/ regiocentric/ geocentric (EPRG) framework, which management orientation is in evidence at IKEA?
7. What does it mean to say that, in terms of Porter’s generic strategies IKEA pursues a strategy of “cost focus”?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more