Getting the Proper Message Across
Use research resources (be sure they are credible sources), and write about one of the following topics:
1. Sending Mixed Signals: When Nonverbal Messages Conflict with Verbal Communication within the Same Dialog
2. Gender Differences: Workplace Communication Styles Exhibited by Men and Women
3. The Importance of Vocabulary in Business Writing
The written assignment should be between 1050 words. The report must be professionally written, demonstrate mastery of the concepts in Modules 1 through 3, display objectivity, and be carefully copyedited. It must be written in conformance with the conventions of APA style, and all sources, whether directly quoted or paraphrased, must be cited in the text of your assignment as well as included on a References page.
Note: This assignment is graded based on the assignment specifications above using the Written Assignment Rubric. Please review both the assignment description and the rubric carefully for the required details.
Before Submitting Your Assignment
Before submitting any of the discussion postings (except the Introductions posting, to which this does not apply) or written assignments, check the following:
1. Please note that if an assignment directs you to use research resources, you are expected to demonstrate that you have conducted research beyond your text. (In addition, you are expected to properly cite this research as part of the assignment.) An assignment that is well written but fails to indicate that you have done outside research is incomplete.
1. Carefully proofread your document and make any revisions to grammar, content, and style. With the exception of correspondence, professional reporting is prepared objectively in the third person to limit any possible author bias. Eliminate any vague pronouns from the composition (i.e., pronouns that lack concrete antecedents). Check tense, since most reports are written in the literary present to provide a sense of timeliness for the reader. Past tense is best saved for historical reporting, and future tense is appropriate when a report’s subject centers on a prediction.
1. Ensure that any ideas that are not your original work (ideas you have taken from the work of others) are correctly referenced using APA citation format for both in-text and bibliographic entries.
1. Evaluate the document to affirm that the topic of the submission directly relates to the subject of the course (i.e., managerial communications). The assignment must clearly demonstrate the competency of a lesson learned by including appropriate theory, concepts, and vocabulary. The object of the report-that is, the scenario, situation, or event-must serve as an example that shows the mentor that a lesson can be applied to the workplace.
1. Self-check your work by methodically relating the grading rubric to completed work.?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more