1. Investigate the Website of California’s attorney general’s office (or other appropriate agency for the state in which you reside) and determine what must be done in your jurisdiction to form a: sole proprietorship or limited liability company.
2. Research any web sites that can be identified via the strings “joint venture+interior design” and “joint venture+architecture.”
3. Make up a name for a design firm that is NOT based on your actual name or any other first/last name. Do an Internet search for that firm name to see if it exists. Identify at least five locations where that firm name is used.
4. Online, research the forms: for the EIN, and Schedule C of the federal 1040.
5. Research online specific requirements for licensing or registration of interior designers in a state (jurisdiction).
Copy and paste the URL(s) from the website(s) used for your research at the bottom of your pape.r.
Only submit .pdf files.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more