Your view of the relationship between psychology and the Christian faith will guide your practice of psychology, both professionally and personally. This course has presented several models of the relationship between Christian faith and the discipline of psychology. This paper provides an explicit avenue for you to articulate a coherent view of the relationship between psychology and Christianity using one of the models described in the course.
This paper is the capstone project of the course. You will choose a model from the course text that most closely aligns with your approach to the relationship between psychology and Christianity.
1. Papers will be graded on the quality of their thinking, defense, organization, clarity, and grammar, not on whether you agree with the instructor’s position.
2. Begin with an introductory paragraph that describes the importance of examining the relationship between psychology and Christianity. The last sentence of the introduction must be your thesis statement that guides the rest of your paper.
· Example: Upon consideration of the evidence from various disciplines of study, it seems like the (model chosen) best captures the relationship between psychological science and Christian faith.
3. In writing about your position, be sure to discuss the following points below (and remember to cite Entwistle when you use his ideas):
· What methods of knowing are appropriate for Christians and why (this will help you classify your approach and should be consistent with the model chosen);
· A thorough description of the model and how it views the relationship between psychology and Christianity;
· How your model views the two books concept;
· Strengths of the model (at least 3);
· Limitations of the model (at least 3);
· Remember to use transition statements as you move from one main idea to the next and use APA headings for the required sections above. You may use the outline and headings below for your paper.
§ Methods of Knowing (APA Level 1 Heading)
§ Model (APA Level 1 Heading)
· Two books Concept (APA Level 2 Heading)
· Strengths (APA Level 2 Heading)
· Limitations (APA Level 2 Heading)
· Be sure to include an introduction at the beginning of the paper (see point 2) and a brief conclusion at the end of the paper.
4. End with a conclusion.
5. Avoid using 1st person.
· Instead of saying “I think Christians should embrace psychology,” say “Christians should embrace psychology.”
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more