Part I – True and false and short answer format
Twenty (20) true and false questions (in total) related to cash, accounts receivable, inventory, deferred taxes, debt financing, lending criteria, ratio analysis, working capital structuring and valuation. A calculator will be required for some questions. Also, one short answer question will be asked related to working capital lessons learned in the course.
Part II – Potential exam questions
The Talich Fabricating Inc. (Talich) case will be used on the final exam and given to you at the July 28th class. The owner needs funds to finance an expansion. You should analyze the case from a lender’s perspective.
1. Does the industry, company history and ratio analysis support a viable on-going business that a banker would want to finance? Yes or no and reasons.
2. Does the 7C’s approach support financing the business? Yes or no and reasons.
3. What is the forecasted income statement, statement of financial position and statement of cash flows for 1996? Do the forecasted financials support financing the business? Yes or no and reasons.
4. What terms would you place on a loan to the company based on the value of the company including its net assets? Explain key terms such as percent of value, length of loan, and interest rate.
5. Does the expansion opportunity affect the profitability and working capital needs of the company? Yes or no and reasons.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more