Go to this site to estimate your daily personal water use. https://www.watercalculator.org/wfc2/q/household/
Use the + and – and scroll bars to fine tune each question. Near the end of the exercise, when asked for what you are most interested in, select “Get my Water Footprint.” Then select your “Indoor Water Use.”
(1) Share your individual and household water footprint. How does it compare to the national average? Share your screenshot of your results.
(2) Does the number surprise you and why?
(3) Scroll down on your results to see how your water use breaks down by category. What activity contributes to your largest consumption of water? Explain why this matters to you.
(4) Do you consider the amount of water you use to be excessive or necessary? Why?
(5) Look at the categories where your water use is greater than average and click on the “Tips.” Choose at least two of the conservation tips from any category and discuss how you will use these to conserve water in your everyday life.
Reminder: a thoughtful reply to another student is required for all discussions. Three points are allotted to this!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more