Answer the following questions using information found in Chapter 4. Credit will not be given if information found on the internet differs from information in the text. Please use Canvas to submit assignment.
1. What is a sole proprietorship? Give the pros and cons of selecting that form of business. (20) points
2. Explain the different types of partnerships. (10) points
3. Describe the issues that should be included in the partnership agreement.(10) points
4. What are the advantages and disadvantages of partnerships? (10) points
5. What is a corporation? (5) points
6. What is a closed corporation? (5) points
7. What is an open corporation? (5) points
8. What is a domestic corporation?(5) points
9. What is a foreign corporation? (5) points
10. What is an alien corporation? (5) points
11. Explain the Hierarchy of corporate structure. (10) points
12. What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a corporate structure? (10) points
13. What is an S Corporation? (10) points
14. What is an LLC? (10) points
15. Explain horizontal, vertical and conglomerate mergers. Give an example of each that is not in the book. (20) points
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more