– this should include a summary of the problem/opportunity, your solution to it, how much it will
cost, how much new revenue it will generate, other benefits to the customer
Description of Organization
– this section should contain…name, profit or nonprofit, what do they do, what industry are they
Overview of vision/mission
– if they don’t have them, develop ones for them. Should they be changed/improved?
What is the problem or opportunity?
– put together the critical information you need to know before you make recommendations
– Internal (resources, capabilities, core competencies, competitive advantage etc.)
– External (macro environment, industry, competition, customer)
– Put it all together in a SWOT
– Value proposition (how your organization is uniquely qualified to address the
Target market description
– Who is the current target market, what other markets might they pursue?
– this is where you describe, using the 4 p’s, your solution to the problem/opportunity
How you will implement your solution
– be sure to include how you will evaluate and control the implementation rollout
– costs of solution and projected new revenues, other qualitative benefits to customer
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more